Vulva Liberation Week!
The week commencing Sunday 19 November 2006 was Vulva Liberation Week here on Touchingly Naive. Yes, that’s right, I blogged about female genitalia all week long!
Here is a list of VLW posts appearing here and on my other blogs:
- Sunday: Manifesta! (Why Vulva Liberation Week?)
- Sunday: Tagging Thingy Experiment (Warm-up exercise)
- Monday: Name that thingy (The tricky business of naming our bits)
- Monday: Yoni dinners (Celebrate with food art!)
- Tuesday: A nasty name? (“The C-Word”)
- Tuesday: The Vagina Monologues (On Touchingly Naive Books)
- Wednesday – What does a vulva look like? (Story and links)
- Thursday – Creative Juices (Vulva arts and crafts)
- Thursday – My Vulva Dances In The Bath (Poem by me)
- Friday – Let’s make vulva stuff! (Lucky coinpurse)
- Friday – Yoni Bites Panorama (With Boobs)
- Saturday – The last words (Emily Dickinson)
Other participating blogs:
Viva la vulva!