Thank Clare. I’m going to make this quick if I can!
Meme of three:
1.Things that scare me:
- Losing Baby M in some horriible freak accident.
- Fat, hairy spiders.
2. People who make me laugh:
- Baby M.
- My pseudonymous friend, WG.
- Lenny Henry.
3. Things I hate the most:
4. Things I don’t understand:
- The appeal of cockles, winkles or whelks.
- What Baby M means when she says “Ganana, daba, GAH!”
(Oh, and why this taggy thing is called “Meme of three”.)
5. Things I’m doing right now:
- Writing a blog post, duh.
- Listening out for Baby M, who is stirring.
- Oh, bum. Breastfeeding.
6. Things I want to do before I die:
- Become a grandmother.
- Retire from paid work.
- Become very old indeed.
(Hopefully in that chronological order…)
7. Things I can do:
- Sleep through thunderstorms.
8. Ways to describe my personality:
9. Things I can’t do:
- That yoga posture where you have to practically do the splits and then put your head on one knee, with one hand between your shoulderblades and the other one on the floor by your ankle.
- Lick my elbow. And I bet you can’t either.
10. Things I think you should listen to:
- Gerard Hoffnung’s rendition of The Barrel Story.
- The aforementioned WG, snoring.
- The sound of a waterfall, gentle in the night.
11. Things you should never listen to:
- Anything you are told by adverts.
- Anything you are told by politicians.
- Anything described as “avant garde” or “cutting edge”.
12. Things I’d like to learn:
(I’m going here more for “Things I’d like to know but not necessarily things I want to know passionately enough to put in all the effort of actually learning them.”)
- All about growing fruit and vegetables.
- Doing yoga properly.
13. Favorite foods:
- Chick pea curry.
14. Beverages I drink regularly:
15. Shows I watched as a kid:
- Blue Peter.
- The Raggy Dolls.
16. People I’m tagging to do this meme:
(Cos I’m a Grumpy Moo and I want to put the baby to bed and, and, and… however, if you want to do it and for me to link to it then just ask – and it shall be granted you.)