Take: 8-10 mushrooms; 2 cloves of garlic; some olive oil; about 1 dsp each of nut butter and honey; a teeny splish each of Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice; a good pinch of ground ginger; and some black pepper.
1. Slice the mushrooms and peel and chop the garlic.
2. Gently fry the mushrooms and garlic in a little olive oil.
3. Meanwhile, mix all the other ingredients together in a dish, with a little more olive oil. They mix better if you warm the nut butter and honey a little first (put them both in the dish then nuke them for 20-30 seconds).
4. When the mushrooms are cooked, stir in the sticky mixture.
5. Serve warm on jacket potatoes or toast.
Enough for two light snacks, or one hungry person plus a non-hungry baby.
Don’t give this to your baby if you are squeamish about finding the undigested mushrooms later.