This is the page for Vulva Liberation Week 2007: Sunday 18 November until Saturday 24 November 2007.
Here is a post linking to VLW2006.
Here are the 2007 posts:
- This post contains the advance notices, so to speak, and hung about on my blog for a few weeks before VLW got started.
- Just getting started introduces the week and its main themes of menstruation and vulva crafts.
- Crochet vulva does what it says on the tin.
- Bloodcatching is all about my jampot! (That is, my menstrual cup.)
- Eating yoni shows you how to make yoni biscuits.
- Bleeding over Africa is about the problems faced by menstruating women and girls in Africa, and why “free” disposable sanpro is not the answer.
- My body, my self showcases a series of my yoni prints.
- Keeping it whole discusses what can be done, and what if anything we can do, to stop female genital mutilation / cutting.
- All gone is a little goodbye present, featuring the vagina dentata.
- Erika blogs about premenstrual clarity i.e. moaning.
- Also, about When Vaginas Go Bad (“unspecified vaginal pain”)
- And, about a Blood Positive life, using alternative menstrual products.
- And, about Hair.
- Wrapping up, here.
- Hooray for a mention in the 48th Carnival of Feminists (by Debs of Feminist Fire)
- And more hoorays for a mention in the 8th Carnival of Radical Feminists (by Pippa of One Salford Feminist)