Take (for each person): 1 banana; about 3 squares of good chocolate.
1. Place unpeeled banana on some tin foil.
2. Make a slit all the way down the side of the banana, not cutting quite all the way through the flesh.
3. Poke the squares of chocolate into the slit.
4. Grill, bake or barbecue until you smell hot banana, then give it a few minutes more. This can take 10 to 20 minutes, depending on your cooking method.
5. Serve still wrapped in foil.
Each banana makes one good helping.
This one is very nice with a big spoonful of clotted cream and the possible variations are endless (different kinds of chocolate, things to sprinkle or squirt or dollop on top – use your imagination!)